Thursday, March 05, 2009

Personalized Gifts for Special Guests

I have personalized towels and housecoats on the Jervis Mist and love them. Really special guests get a golf shirt with 'Jervis Mist' embroidered on the chest, but I've never ordered myself a shirt or jacket. It must be time!

Whether you want personalized baby gifts, hats, t-shirts or golf shirts, www.Threadsmith.com is the place to go.

I uploaded my bald eagle avatar 'Baldy' to see how it would look on a shirt. It took a while because it's a huge file, and I don't need all the background color so I need to photoshop my picture first, then upload it again. Creating custom embroidery logos and text is very simple and you may see exactly how your project will look before ordering. The simple 'foundry tool' allows you to increase or decrease the number of colors - of course, the fewer the colors, the less expensive your embroidery.

Here is a screenshot of my picture while it was loading. I really like the stylized look of the eagle.

There's a decent selection of styles and colors from which to choose - and talk about a 'unique gift'. I'll certainly use this site when I need a special birthday gift, baby gift or a guest gift! I hope you'll check it out and be sure to show me the cool gifts you choose to have embroidered.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a lot of fun with this site too! I plan to make matching shirts for our breast cancer walk this summer!

Anonymous said...

I found many inspiration on that website, thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

From what I can see, that looks like a way cool eagle and would look pretty cool on a shirt. I say go for it. I will also have to check this out myself and see if I can make a cool shirt.

Anonymous said...

Very good designs there i always like to find new things now i get some thing to explore.

And ur eagle looks very nice

-Sri

Space savers said...

Wow! It's obviously easy to print pictures on a T-shirt, but I've never seen own logos and pictures converted to embroidery.