Sunday, March 01, 2009

Changing Trends


28 years ago, when I was pregnant, maternity clothes were plain old ugly - and difficult to find! I bought one pretty blue top, and one pair of jeans with a stretch panel in the front - man, they were fugly!

Rather than spend a lot of money on clothes I knew I'd never wear again, I chose to sew my own outfits, even a black dress to wear to a pre-Christmas party. I was actually in labor the night I wore it to the party.

Since then, many clothing companies have embraced the 'baby bump' with comfy, affordable, attractive outfits, making it a pleasure to see a pregnant woman dressed in stylish attire, proud of her 'condition'.

If you are looking for trendy, unique styles to fit your lifestyle, I suggest taking a look at Kiki's Fashions for a great selection of quality clothing at up to 75% discounts. How much do you think the purple strapless costs? You won't believe the price!


Here is an exclusive 20% discount code for you to use at checkout: "blogfriends".



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: