Monday, February 04, 2008

Stag and Hen

It's snowing in Beautiful British Columbia! I love seeing the snow and playing in it with my granddaughter but enough is enough!

I'm ready to book a holiday to an exotic destination where the sun is shining. Dialaflight is a UK based company and offers flights to Hong Kong, tranquil Thailand, Valentine Verona and family fun in Orlando. Orlando might be the perfect place to holiday, with beautiful white sand beaches nearby, lots of fun attractions and sunshine.

Dialaflight offers great deals on flights, accomodation, spa packages or even weekend breaks. They give holiday ideas, tips on vaccinations, cruises, insurances and even information on weather.

Do you know what 'Stag and Hen' means? Haha, neither did I and I HAD to click on it!

When you are ready for to book a holiday, be sure to check out Dialaflight.com.

See you on the beach!



4 comments:

That girl said...

Puleeeze! You're constantly navigating that crazy yacht of yours every which way...I don't for one second think YOU need a vacation.

Teehee. Well, maybe just a small one SOMEWHERE COLD! Wow. What a bag I turned out to be, eh?

Unknown said...

Hi! I found you through EntreCard on Pointless Directives (isn't Mr. Fab. awesome?)

I understand what you mean about the snow. I was so happy moving to Kansas because there was a greater chance of snow, but *gah* I didn't want this much, EVER, LOL.

Stay warm!!

Anonymous said...

Not to brag, but my Easter Lillies are poking out of the ground!
I have to confess I did not know what the stag and hen stuff was either and I had my hopes up it, sounded pretty good. It was still good, just not as good as I had hoped. Heehee! I think it would be fun to ditch the boys and go on a trip.

Anonymous said...

It’s the perfect time to go to Hawaii Island. Try to visit this place if possible. You will really enjoy out there.