Saturday, October 25, 2008

Babble about Blabble on Facebook!

I love adding my photos to Facebook to share with family and friends so they can see what I've been doing lately. If there is a way to make the pictures say more than 1000 words, I'm all for it!

Here are a few photos which I've 'Blabbled on Facebook'. Blabble is a new Facebook 'app' which allows you to add text bubbles to your photos.



Once you've installed the 'app', simply click on 'add Blabble' then move the bubble to wherever you'd like it - either to hide something obtrusive in the photo, or in an empty corner. Double click to add your words, then move the arrow to whichever edge or corner you want your words to appear to come from.

How many Blabble's do you want to put on a photo? I think you could fill an entire frame - with as many as you like.



Not only can it be a lot of fun putting silly words in someone's mouth, or an easy way to add a description right on the photo, but it can also be a great way of sharing information, such as this 'Boatin' Margarita' recipe.



Blabble is a very simple application and extremely easy to use - on existing photos or on new ones. Once you've Blabbled your photos and saved them to the album, you may right click on the photo, 'save image as' whatever name you choose on your desktop or a folder, then upload them to your blog or website to show off to more people!

You're welcome to look at my photos on Facebook to see my Blabble (just request to be my friend)! Then install Blabble on your own Facebook and start Blabbling away to the world... making your pictures tell the story and perhaps a whole lot more!








11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I want a "Boatin Margarita" right now! LOL!

Anonymous said...

You could create some really funny pictures with that. I think I am gonna give it a try and makes oem people laugh.

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures...real fun!

Anonymous said...

Facebook has changed all the thinking style of our online thinking about social network.

Anonymous said...

How fun is that?! I want to caption my pics too!

Anonymous said...

ya me too I do like u.

Anonymous said...

Did you all have the drinks? That looks a nice party over there.

Anonymous said...

I think I am gonna give it a try and makes oem people laugh.

Anonymous said...

Do those drinks have any liquor? I guess not. I don't drink liquor.

Anonymous said...

Do you have any problem to upload photos on facebook? I often have the problem. I think they should look on photo uploader sector little more.

Ron Russell said...

Seeing the photo of the crab by the foot reminded me of a time many years ago, I must have been around 14 at the time. My dad and I and several others were on a fishing trip in the Gulf of Mexico about 40 miles out from Gulfport, MS. The fishing was great that day and the sea calm. It was during the summer months so needless to say it was hot. All of the grown-up had their various drinks. Being a teen-ager I wanted one, but didn't dare ask. I was stuck with coke. Anyway, back to the crab. My dad pulled up a huge blue crab which managed to get tangled up in his line. Being about two-sheets in the wind he proceeded to remove the crab, somewhat carelessly--I think you know what happened! Yea, it got him, not with just one claw, but with both. It was funny to everyone on the boat with one except. Anyway, I have thought about that incident in many, many years. The man is gone now, but the picture of him on the boat that day is clear and vivid. Funny how one photo can bring back wonderful memories from the distant past. I've only been to Canada once, a short trip across from Seattle while my ship was docked there during the gold cup races in the late 1950's. Beautiful country. Mine is a conservative political, but occasionally I need a break from all the political commentary. Thanks for the break.